Personal – Earthquake


Earthquake insurance covers damages caused by an earthquake. More specifically, earthquake insurance covers damages to your house, personal belongings inside your home, and Additional Living Expenses or loss of use, which are the costs to live somewhere else while a policyholder’s area is evacuated or their home is repaired. 

Earthquake coverage can be added to an existing homeowners insurance policy as an endorsement or purchased as a separate policy.

Get a free quote today.

%d bloggers like this: